My name is Andrew Diamond. I write software and novels. The software consists mainly of fault-tolerant distributed systems, web applications, and REST APIs. The novels are mostly mysteries and thrillers, with an occasional comedy.
Why is this site called sheprador? I named it after the breed of dog I adopted many years ago, a cross between a German Shepherd and a Labrador. If you’re thinking of adopting one, do it!
Professional / Software
- My résumé
- My profile on LinkedIn
- My profile on GitHub, though my more recent work is in GitHub’s APTrust repository.
Personal / Writing
- My blog at adiamond.me
- My publishing dynasty at Stolen Time Press
- My Goodreads profile
- My Amazon.com author profile
Emacs or vi?
Other things I’ve done…
- Presented at digital preservation conferences
- Taught high school English in Seattle
- Worked as an Amazon.com customer service rep back when they sold only books
- Edited books and online courseware
- Worked as a file clerk in a law firm
- Worked as a bike messenger
- Got arrested buck naked in an alley in Washington, DC
- Completed the RAMROD six times
- Married the right woman
- Published eight novels
- Won writing awards from Writer’s Digest, Readers' Favorite, Kirkus Reviews, BestThrillers, and more